Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sleeth Family Photos

This Family is the cutest! They were the first family outside of friends and family that I took photos for. It was literally a freezing day in January and we were doing maternity photos. She had the littlest baby bump for being 9 months pregnant.

Then a few weeks later I got to take her sweet babes newborn photos. He was just the cutest! This was the first time I ever did newborn photos. They were brave enough to let me practice on there sweet baby. 

A year later this sweet baby turned a year old! Oh how time flies! He is so handsome and full of energy. He just wanted to walk around and play in the dirt and with the rocks. 

These family photos are some of my favorites. What a good looking family they are!

























No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10