Thursday, November 3, 2016

Meet the FLINTstones ~ Halloween 2016

Halloween has come and gone. This year was probably one of the most fun Halloweens to date! We loved our costumes and we loved watching how excited Averi got with everything.
I love having a family themed costume. Even before Averi was born Steve and I would always dress up in a couples costume. 
2007 ~ Nerds
2010 ~ Dirty Hippies
2011 ~ Thing 1 & Thing 2
2012 ~ Raggedy Ann and Andy
2013 ~ Batman and Cat Woman
2015 ~ The Grim Reaper and Two Ghosts

Here is what I thought of each of the Flintstone costumes and what my favorite piece on each of them were.

Pebbles Flintstone
Averi's costume was super easy. Lime green fleece, black rounded triangles and blue leggings. Her hair is the perfect length for a little ponytail. I added the bone into her hair and it was the perfect little touch to complete her outfit. It was probably my favorite part on her.


Fred Flintstone
Steve's costume was also super easy to make. His costume was just a big sack. I think it turned out great and looked so good on him. The blue tie was my favorite part of his costume. I loved the big, oversize look that it had. He looked pretty handsome if I do say so myself. 

Wilma Flintstone
My outfit was a lot harder to make. Mainly because I wanted it to be tighter fitting than Averi's and Steve's outfits. Once I got it figured out it turned out great. My favorite part about Wilma's outfit was the big pearl necklace and bracelet. It was the perfect necklace because it was so lightweight. 

I loved making our costumes this year. If you want to make your own Flintstone costumes, click on the link at the bottom of the page.

The best part of Halloween 2016 was watching how excited Averi was. She loved looking at everybody's costumes and loved playing with her friends. She loved trick-or-treating on Halloween night. She actually loved her costume and wanted to wear it more than  the three nights she already did. Averi loved her candy bag! She would not let go of her bag the whole night and several days after. She would dump out her candy and put it back in her bag. Over and over again. 




Prepare for picture overload!

2016 ~ The Flintstones: Fred, Wilma and Pebbles








Trunk - Or - Treat






If you want to make your own Flintstone costumes, click on the link below.



The Flints ~ XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10