Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Flint Maternity 2018

We finally got around to taking maternity photos at 37 weeks pregnant. My brother was in town and he is always our backup photographer when I can't do it or need photos of all 3 of us together. He takes the photos of all three of us together. Then either him or Steve take the photos of me and I take the photos of Steve and Averi. It is a group effort when we do our photos. Haha. Then I go home and edit them all. 

We found a beautiful new location with white cherry blossoms in the Denver Tech Center. I loved my dress from Wren & Ivory! It is such a soft material and I absolutely loved the shade of purple that it came in. And the best part is that it was only $38.00! Averi's dress is from Old Navy and I loved how our dresses complemented each others. Daddy of course is always super easy to dress because he has lots of colored shirts. 

Averi is so excited to be a big sister and just wants baby sister to get here. She wants to help feed baby sister and give her a binky when she cries. She is going to be so helpful. 

























The Flints ~ XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10