Monday, January 30, 2017

Baby Sleeth

You guys this was such a fun photo shoot! Baby B is just so perfect with his tiny hands, toes, lips, nose, mouth and ears. I can't believe my little one use to be that little. 

I was really nervous about doing this shoot! Anybody who knows me knows that I don't really like newborns! For some reason they scare me. But I loved everything about this photo shoot. It was so much fun and this little guy was just too cute. 

He didn't know why mom and dad had him naked laying in blankets and trying to position him in different ways, all while he was hungry and tired. He also tried to get me with pee a couple of times but I seemed to dodge that bullet. 

This was such a fun experience and I definitely want to do more newborn photos.





















No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10