Monday, April 25, 2016

Matching Mommy Monday: Camo



One of the many great things about having a little girl is that we can dress up matchy matchy! I love coordinating our outfits with colors and pattern schemes. Whether we are going out grocery shopping or to church on Sunday. Matching outfits is quickly becoming one of my favorite morning routines.

This month our matching mommy monday is camouflage. I found this look over at Ryleigh Rue.
We both have on our camo leggings. I love wearing camouflage because it has a casual look to it...unless you are going hunting. Lol. It is a pretty simple look for just running errands.


This idea is similar to How We Wore It over at Deidre Emme. I love the whole idea of taking an outfit from a picture and using pieces from your closet to get a similar look. 


  
I would love to have other mommy bloggers join me each month in collaborating their matchy Monday outfits. I would love to see what kind of outfits you come up with based off color, pattern, and textures from a selected picture. Mommy's with boys you can join in too! I would love to see your matchy style with your little dude.


Just a little bit more information about this collaboration.
  1. Matchy Monday will be the last Monday of each month.
  2. Just take pictures of you and your little(s) in your matching outfits and post to your blog.
  3. Tag the other bloggers that are also doing this at the bottom of your post. That way we can all see your wonderful outfits. 
  4. I will send out all of the information with who is participating. 
  5. Explain why you chose the specific outfits that you did.
  6. Your outfits don't have to match the inspired picture exactly. 
  7. Have fun with it!

If you would be interested in collaborating next month (May) click here.


Me: Sandals//Leggings-similar//Tunic-similar//

Averi: Baby Moccs//Leggings//Onesie-Carters//
  

The Flints ~ XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10