Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Mama Bear / Papa Bear / Lil' Bear ~ Christmas Pajamas 2016


I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner.
One of our traditions are matching Christmas pajamas. The hardest part of this tradition is actually finding matching outfits that aren't super expensive. If you know where or how to buy cheaper matching pajamas please let me know.

One day my friend and I were walking through Target. We were Christmas shopping and she saw these adorable Mama Bear, Papa Bear and Lil' Bear matching pajamas. Here is the link for these matching pajamas. She knew I was looking for some but haven't found any yet. I thought they were so cute!

 My one and only, favorite part about winter is a wood burning fire place. This year we took our pajama pictures while we were home for Thanksgiving break. My parents have a wood burning stove so this was the perfect place to take them. I love seeing everybody's cute little families in their matching pajamas. 










The Flints ~ XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10