Thursday, June 23, 2016

Chewy Chocolate Chunk Cookies

You guys I found the most delicious chocolate chip cookie recipe!

I love chocolate chip cookies straight out of the oven. I personally feel that is the best way to eat them. They are so warm and the chocolate is overflowing with every bit. 
Don't make thin crunchy chocolate chip cookies anymore. This recipe is the best cookie recipe that I have found. They are so soft, fluffy and chewy, even days after they are made. If you love chocolate chip cookies start using this recipe. It is so AMAZING!!

The original blog that I found this recipe on is over at Averie Cooks. I did slightly change the recipe below from the original. I thought the original had too much vanilla. 

Averi loves chocolate chip cookies! She waits by the oven every time I make them. 










Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
  • 1/4 cream cheese, softened (don't use fat-free or whipped)
  • 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
  • 1/4 cup dark brown sugar, packed
  • 1/4 cup granulated sugar
  • 1 large egg
  • 1 1/4 teaspoons vanilla
  • 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 2 teaspoons cornstarch
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 salt, optional
  • 2 1/4 cups chocolate chips or chunks (I used 2 cups chunks and 1/4 cup chips)
Instructions:
Mix the butter, cream cheese, light and dark brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla all together in a bowl. 

Once the above ingredients are added slowing start mixing in the flour, cornstarch, baking soda, salt and then chocolate chips and chunks. 

** This next step is the most important part, but probably the hardest part.When I want my cookies I want them now! Roll your dough into the size of cookies that you want and then refrigerate it for at least two hours! Once you are ready to bake them, take them out of the fridge for about 10 minutes and then bake them at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.









The Flints ~ XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10